Call 918-742-3333 For a Free Consult

Injured At Work In Oklahoma

Injured At Work In Oklahoma
August 15, 2011 admin

I Was Injured on the Job in Oklahoma, Now What?

If you have been injured while at work the first thing you need to do is to report the injury to your supervisor. This report is very important because if you do not do so within a certain statutory time the burden of proving that your injury is work related falls on you.

Once the injury is reported your employer has a certain statutory amount of time to provide you with reasonable medical treatment. Generally this medical treatment is done through the employers Workers Compensation Insurance Company.

If after being seen by a workers compensation doctor this same doctor will release you back to work full duty or with certain work restrictions. If you are unable to work because of the work injury the Doctor will take you off work as temporarily totally disabled.

If you would like to hire an Oklahoma work Injury lawyer call or email us today for a free confidential workers compensation consultation with our Oklahoma Lawyers.  918-742-3333

Profile photo of admin
Skip to toolbar